Health & Safety
Knowbility is committed to creating a comfortable, safe, and healthy learning environment for our onsite attendees at AccessU.
Austin-Travis County's COVID-19 Community Level status is currently Low Risk
Knowbility recognizes that several of our onsite attendees are immunocompromised or have family members that are immunocompromised. With that recognition, onsite attendees are expected to follow these guidelines.
- Bring proof of up to date vaccination (a booster shot is required to be considered up to date per CDC Guidelines) or bring proof of a negative COVID test within 3 days of checking into the conference.
- Refrain from attending in person if exhibiting symptoms or have family members who are sick (or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days)
- Notify Knowbility if you test positive for COVID within 14 days of attending the conference
- Follow CDC Guidelines
- Follow City of Austin Guidelines
Preferred but not required:
- Attendees wear masks at all times, unless eating or drinking
- Practice social distancing
- Provide complimentary masks at the registration table
- Provide access to hand sanitizers throughout the conference areas
- Have a limited number of rapid tests avialble at the registration table
- Require staff and volunteers to wear a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking