Usability Testing with People with Disabilities
Real world user testing by people with disabilities.
What is AccessWorks?
AccessWorks is a user panel of people with disabilities for usability testing of websites, mobile apps, and computer applications.
Our panel tracks disability, assistive technology use, age, and geographical location. We also provide custom recruiting. We will work with you to understand your participant needs and find exactly the right people for your study… whether it’s demographic quotas, or special skills and experience.
Who uses AccessWorks?
We help businesses, educational institutions, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations from around the world find the testers they need. We provide the recruiting and optionally, will moderate your usability test and provide you with a report of findings and recommendations. We take care of scheduling, reminder emails/phone calls, incentive payments, and participant follow-up.
How does it work?
- To discuss your project or request a quote, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about your usability study and the testers you are looking for
- We will customize a quote and send a statement of work
If you are blind, have low vision, are sighted but unable to use a mouse or pointing device, or have a cognitive or neurological condition, you can earn occasional extra income by registering as an AccessWorks tester.
How to sign up to be a tester?
- Email email@example.com to get a promo code for registration
- After receiving your promo code, go to access-works.com
- Click “Become a Tester” then “Sign up to be a Tester”
- Fill out and submit the form
Great usability is only possible after implementing accessibility best practices. Conducting user testing with people with disabilities is the best way to establish a wonderful user experience for all.
Join AccessWorks and contribute to a more inclusive web!
To learn more about this service, visit access-works.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.