For 25 years, Knowbility's Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR) has been teaching web pros how to design accessible websites and apps in a fun, practical, hands-on setting. Company or Indie teams are trained and mentored while building a basic website for Nonprofits, Artists, and Community Organizations.
Congratulations to the AIR 2023 Winners
The 2023 Accessibility Internet Rally concluded with outstanding performances from all our teams. Please help us to congratulate our winning teams! Watch the awards ceremony video recording from the January 11 event.
AIR 2023 Winners
- First Place: A11y Avengers
for DB YEA! DeafBlind Youth Engagement & Advocacy
- Second Place: UXSA Members
for Trinity Church Of Austin
- Third Place: Team Gaia
for Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
And a round of applause for all our other teams and non-profits who also won through personal development and developing accessible websites.
- ATX Access Allies: Think Outside the Vox
- Small Yet Mighty A11ies: San Diego Accessibility & Inclusive Design
- A11Y Conductors: Open Door Theater
- A11y Toppers: A Spacious Place
- Anthology Accessibility Advocates: Camp Possibilities
- Win for Windsor: Windsor Park Neighborhood Association
- AIR on Fleek: Disability Law Colorado
- Team Agent A11Y: e.th1e
- Team Am11go: Fiesta for the Mind
- Rooted in Accessibility: Restoration Art Center
- a11y Collective: University Hills Neighborhood Association
- Tenacious Tardigrades: Permanent Legacy Foundation
- A11y Force: Carol's Kindness
- TeA11y Penguins: Iris Music Project
We couldn't do this without the support of our wonderful sponsors!
The 2023 Accessibility Internet Rally kicked off on September 11.
The Race to Accessibility is ON!
Our goal was 15 and we exceeded expecatations! The September 11 Kickoff was big fun! We told stories, had snacks and drinks, and matched 19 teams of web pros to 19 nonprofit or artistic groups that serve community needs. They are busy learning from our online Learning Center, working with expert mentors, and planning for their accessibility adventure. The race to accessibiltiy is on!
Follow your favorite teams on social media, donate to program goals and stay in touch through our web site and newsletter.
Viva AIR - 25 years of engageing web pros in digital accessibility as a creative challenge and a human right in the modern world.
Support the effort - your donation will help us celebrate 25 years of AIR!
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.