K12 Access Summit
Students need inclusive and accessible learning environments and materials to be successful. Join us this summer to learn how you can play a role. K12 Access Summit is a three-day virtual conference created with the intention to help districts, schools, and teams learn how considering accessibility in the classroom can improve student engagement and achievement.
Note: K12 Access Summit is on hiatus for 2023.
K12 Access Summit is an opportunity for participants to explore best practices in creating inclusive learning environments.
- Keynotes and instructors from around the country
- Asynchronous learning with live Q&A sessions with instructors
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
Access the Summit for Free!
Over 12 hours of great material from our 2022 K12 Access Summit is available through our Learning Center for free! You just need to fill out a quick interest form and you will recieve access to all the Deep Dives, keynotes, sessions and resources.Yes! I Want 2022 K12 Access Summit Materials (Google Form)
About the Access Summit
K12 Access Summit is designed to help your school and district teams develop the systems and networks needed to ensure inclusive and accessible learning opportunities for students.
Session Topics include:
- Creating accessible materials and documents
- Purchasing materials and equipment for accessibility
- District website maintenance and procedures
- How current assistive technology interacts with classroom materials
- Implementation of effective professional development on assistive technology and accessibility