Please join us for informal but lively discussions on a range of topics.
If you are onsite and wish to join one of the virtual roundtables, please find a quiet place on campus and join the Zoom meeting.
- Data visualization (Thomas Watkins)
- Standard accessibility reporting (Chris Law)
- Setting up a new accessibility team (Helen Burge)
- Accessibility in IT procurement (Jeff Kline)
- W3C WAI listens to you (Shawn Henry)
- Accessibility vs. usability (Dax Castro)
- How to include people with disabilities in product making (Manish Agrawal, Aman Singal)
- Sharing our journey to web accessibility (Prashant Luthra)
- Cognitive disability and neurodiversity (Anne Forrest)
- Making your UX research process accessible (Erica Braverman) VIRTUAL
- Scaling enterprise accessibility programs (Corbb O'Connor) VIRTUAL
- WordPress (Amber Hinds) VIRTUAL
- Mobile accessibility (Gian Wild) VIRTUAL
- The future of automated accessibility testing (Samuel Proulx) VIRTUAL