November 12, 2020 · Workshop
Introduction to Accessible Data Visualization
December 10, 2020 · 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM CT
- Learn a broad understanding of what data visualization is: how viz are designed, developed, and used.
- Practice identifying the accessibility barriers of data visualizations found in the wild.
- Learn how to design a data visualization from scratch.
- Practice designing 3 accessible data visualizations based on message, task, and question-focused outcomes.
- Standard: $149
- Academic: $99
- Group Pricing: $119 (Discounted tickets for groups of 5 or more)
Who should attend?
- Anyone is encouraged to attend this introductory workshop. While data visualization is a relatively advanced topic, the materials are designed to give even beginners in data, design, and accessibility new skills they can take away and start using.
- There are no hard pre-requisites, but having knowledge or experience related to data, design, or accessibility won’t hurt.
Accessible Datavisualization Workshop Schedule
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Start time is at 9:30 AM CT, New York - 10:30 AM, San Francisco - 7:30 AM, London - 3:30 PM
Once registered, an order confirmation arrives in your email. A few moments later after you have registered, the person assigned the ticket receives an event details email that includes, among other things:
- A calendar invite to add the event to your calendar
- Shortly before the conference, a unique link to join the event on the day of the conference
Also, as the event draws near, ticket holders will receive email reminders, so they don’t miss a thing!
On the day of the online event, enjoy and learn! Don’t worry if you can’t make it at the scheduled time. In one to two weeks after the event, you will be notified that recordings have been posted so you can review and share with your team.
Have any questions?
Feel free to contact us if there’s anything else you’d like to know.