We're working to make AccessU an informative, inviting and enjoyable experience for all!
Please review the steps we are taking to remove as many barriers as possible for everyone.
Accommodations & Accessibility Services
- Aira is providing unlimited visual interpreting services for those attending AccessU
- Auto Captioning will be enabled on all live sessions through Zoom Events
- Live Captioning will be provided through Zoom Events for all keynotes and social events
- All pre-recorded Asynchronous sessions will have closed captions and transcripts available
- Presentation materials will be available in advance through our Learning Center and website
- A room at St. Edward's will be a designated quiet space
- Attendees that wish to maintain social distancing can indicate so by attaching a ribbon to their badge
Accommodations & Accessbility Services Available Upon Request
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation for keynotes, social events, and Sessions (Deep Dives, General and Roundtable)
- Live Captioning for Deep Dive, General, and Roundtable sessions
- Additional services are available upon request
How to Request Services
Please indicate any accessibility services you need at checkout during the registration process on Humanitix.
Your responses are listed on the email ticket you receive from Humanitix. If you need to make a change or add a request, click the "Edit Order" button on the email ticket from Humanitix. (If you do not see the "Edit Order" button, please email AccessU@knowbility.org.)
Our staff will contact you by the end of April or early May to confirm your requests.