Knowbility began as an accessibility training organization. This is still one of the things we do best and love to do! We have a catalog of 17 instructor-lead, hands-on accessibility trainings that we can deliver as-is or customize to suit your team. Our instructors are among the most respected accessibility experts in the world. They are experienced teachers and are eager to give you the tools for accessibility independence.
Our trainings are typically delivered on-site at our customers’ facility for groups of 15. Please contact us for course details and, if you’d like, we can create a course just for you.
Coming Up: Virtual iOS and Android Native App Accessibility Workshop
December 11, 2019 · 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM CT
Testing native mobile apps is very different than testing mobile HTML web sites or progressive web apps. In this workshop, Paul J. Adam explores the native iOS and Android accessibility APIs. He targets Xcode and Android Studio developers, designers, or QA testers focused on native app development.
Paul will demonstrate common native app-accessibility issues and solutions. You will learn how to use accessibility testing and development tools for iOS and Android. This includes Xcode for iPhone/iPad and Android Studio for Android devices.
Lastly, Paul will review manual testing using iOS' VoiceOver and Android's TalkBack. He will review issues and considerations for Keyboard Accessibility on mobile apps. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a mobile accessibility master!Native App Accessibility Workshop Details
Promoting Accessibility in Your Organization
- Accessibility, Inclusion, and Universal Design
- Web Accessibility 101
- Integrated Accessibility - the Project Manager’s Workshop
- Standards, Guidelines, Testing, and Best Practices
- Accessibility - What Not to Do
- Developing Accessibility Policy
Accessibility for Developers and Designers
- Designing for Beauty and Accessibility
- Accessibility and the Dynamic Web
- Building a Distributed Digital Accessibility Program
- Accessible Web Forms
- Cascading Style Sheets and Accessibility
- ASP.NET and Accessibility
Testing for Accessibility with Screen Readers
- Basic Web Accessibility Testing with JAWS
- Advanced Web Accessibility Testing with JAWS
- Accessible MS Office Documents
- PDF Accessibility with Adobe Acrobat