AccessU Online 2020 - May 14th
An all-new, one-day, virtual training conference on digital accessibility techniques and policies.
If you cannot attend AccessU in Austin, register for AccessU Online. The online event will be held on May 14, 2020, starting at 10 EDT/ 9 CDT. Christopher Schmitt and Ari Stiles produce and host the event. Register for this online conference »
Six live classes. Zero rush hour traffic.
With flexible content delivery and adaptable applications, the truly Accessible Web is available to everyone all the time, regardless of ability. Spend the day with accessibility experts and find the inspiration and practical knowledge you need to make your web presence truly universal.
AccessU Online 2020 Schedule
Starts at 10am New York | 9am Austin | 3pm London | 10pm Hong Kong
- 9:00 AM: The 2020 AccessU Digital Accessibility Legal Update by Lainey Feingold (Law Office of Lainey Feingold)
- 10:00 AM: Web Accessibility Testing with a11yTools for Safari and iOS by Paul Adam (Pearson)
- 11:00 AM: Screen Readers and CSS: Going Out of Style (and Into Content) by John Northup (WebAIM)
- 12:00 - 1:30: Break
- 1:30 PM: Project Management for Digital Accessibility by Emily Lewis (Knowbility)
- 2:30 PM: Accessible Design Systems by Caryn Pagel (Thomson Reuters) with Nathan Weber (Thomson Reuters)
- 3:30 PM: One Million Web Site Home Pages Q&A and The State of Web Accessibility with Jared Smith (WebAIM)
Schedule subject to change.
Why should you attend AccessU virtually?
- Bring the experts live to your desktop!
- Time spent on the road is better spent instead with family, friends or in the office!
- Sessions are developed to dive deeper into the material!
- Ask questions directly to the speakers!
Watch from your computer at work, at home, anywhere with a broadband connection! Don’t miss this chance to bring the experts to your desktop. Includes all-day admission to AccessU Online, plus full access to the recordings afterward.
Meeting Room Registration
Meeting room tickets are a license for companies or groups who want to project AccessU Online in a conference room or auditorium. Includes all-day admission to the AccessU Online, plus full access to the recordings afterward.
Organizations wanting to watch AccessU Online from two or more physical locations need to purchase Meeting Room tickets for each site.
When ordering multiple Meeting Room registrations, please assign the ticket for each Meeting Room to the person responsible for setting up the their online conference viewing party at their respective location.
This ordering process allows Meeting Group ticket holders to receive the unique video link as well as viewing instructions to watch AccessU Online.
Once registered, an order confirmation arrives in your email. A few moments later after you have registered, the person assigned the ticket receives an event details email that includes, among other things:
- A calendar invite to add the event to your calendar
- A unique link to join the event on the day of the conference
Also, as the event draws near, ticket holders will receive email reminders, so they don’t miss a thing!
On the day of the conference, enjoy and learn from 6 great speakers! In one to two weeks after the event, you will be notified that recordings have been posted so you can review and share with your team.
Have any questions?
Feel free to contact us if there’s anything else you’d like to know.