You went to a lot of trouble to put that content online. Plain language will help your audience find it, understand it and use it. Writing clearly makes information more accessible – and usable – for people who don’t read well, are reading in a second language, or are listening to the text. That means better informed users, happier customers, and fewer angry support calls.
With lots of examples from around the web, we’ll explore:
- What do we mean by plain language?
- How can you make your content easier to read?
- How does plain language support accessibility?
- What we mean by plain language
- How you can make your content easier to read
- How plain language supports accessibility