If you need help making your presentations accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities, this course is for you. This class teaches students the basics of preparing, designing, and delivering presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Audience considerations to keep in mind when preparing a presentation
- Hands-on exercises using PowerPoint’s built-in features to facilitate accessibility when designing a presentation
- Tips for delivering a live presentation for increased accessibility
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint (version 2013 or newer)
- A positive attitude to learning about accessibility!